Thanks for visiting!
Welcome to Chanel Zoe Artistry!
Chanel Zoe is a professional freelance makeup artist and hairstylist residing in Maryland, and is available for work in the Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland area. Chanel Zoe has been trained by some of the top professionals in the field, and specializes in using M.A.C. cosmetics along with other elite brands. She is always perfecting her techniques to achieve total satisfaction for her clients by creating the perfect makeup and hair that works for photography and TV.
In 2009 Chanel Zoe started Chanel Zoe Artistry to focus her talents on providing on-site makeup and hair styling for weddings, editorial, runway, media and various special occasions.
Chanel Zoe Artistry provides services for all occasions including:
- Bridal Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Bachelorette Parties
- High School Graduations
- Sweet 16/ Quinceaneras
- College Graduations
- Holiday Parties
- Red Carpet Events
- Award Shows
- Media Appearances
- Beauty Pageants
*Group Rates Available Upon Request
Notable Clients/ Projects
- Moira Forbes/ Publisher of Forbes Women
- Kathleen Sebelius/ Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Roland Martin/ Journalist, Host of Washington Watch
- Tatyana Ali/ Actress on Love That Girl
- Aidah Fontenot/ Fashion Designer/ Photographer
- Paul Wharton/ Television personality, beauty and lifestyle expert
- Forbes Magazine- Most Powerful Women 2013
- Congressional Black Causus- Emerging Leaders Town Hall Meeting
- Sangaree Boutique- Fall Collection
- Evolution Look Agency- Editorial Print
- DC Fashion Week
- French Embassy- International Couture Collection
- Ladies Night Entertainment Company